Remember back in the day when I wrote out my blessings for each week? I should start doing that regularly again. In light of the approaching Thanksgiving holiday I decided to bring back “Counting My Blessings” and share what I am thankful for this year. I also posted a slightly different, more “Strala-fied” version on the Strala Blog and if you’d like to check that out, click here.
With 2012 winding down, it’s time to reflect and be thankful for what we all have. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, here are a few things I am thankful for this year:
2. Phillip – “You are my love, my life and my soul.” Thank you for everything you do.
3. Food. (I write this as I am chowing on clementines – that is a big bowl!) But in all seriousness, I am so thankful that I have the means to cook and eat good food.
4. Food brings me back to family and friends. I am so thankful that I have family and friends and good food to look forward to and share on Thursday.
5. In the aftermath of Sandy, incredibly thankful that I have heat, hot water, electricity and shelter.
6. Yoga and meditation. Thank you for providing me focus, clarity and discipline.
What are you all thankful for this season? Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Have a wonderful, safe, yummy holiday!! xoxo!