It made my day and I’m extremely honored. Thank you again, Hélène! You are such an inspiration and I am in awe of the recent race you participated in.
I think these awards are a great way for us to share the blogs we enjoy reading and give those bloggers recognition.
The Versatile Blogger Award:
-Nominate 15 fellow bloggers (or as many as you deem worthy)
-Inform the bloggers of their nomination (I’m kinda bad at this part, so if you don’t get a comment from me, I apologize! But know that I love your work!!)
-Share 7 things about yourself.
-Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
-Add the “Versatile Blogger Award” pic to your blog post
7 things about myself (if you’re interested, you can read others here):
- The “sock bun” is one of my favorite ways to wear my hair and I love the curls that it makes once it’s taken out.
- I love the beach.
- I pretty much live in flip-flops during the summer.
- I had a failed attempt at a green smoothie this morning…waaah waaaah.
- Gone With The Wind is one of my favorite movies.
- I am currently reading Yoga Cures by Tara Stiles and The Science of Yoga by William J. Broad.
- Today I am volunteering to help fix-up a garden next to the church we sometimes attend.
Fellow nominated versatile bloggers: