I haven’t written one of these in over a month, since before I went to Puerto Rico, and it’s so important to give thanks and show appreciation to everyone that I feel makes an impact either on me or in the world. So today’s Counting My Blessings are as follows:
- My husband, Phil – you are amazing in everything you do.
- Puerto Rico – thank you for providing an amazing trip.
- My Mother and Father – thank you for my life.
- My Mother and Father-in-law – you are two of the greatest people I know!
- Tara Stiles – thank you for giving me the awesome opportunity to write on the Strala Blog! 🙂
- Katie at Hungry_Runner – thanks for the tweets and everything! Can’t wait to try some of your recipes. You’re awesome!
- Hélène at Healthyfrenchie – thanks for the opportunity to write a guest post on your blog. You are an amazing and beautiful woman! Also for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award!
- Marie Wetmore – for awarding me the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much, it’s quite an honor.
- Everyone who is following me via Facebook, Twitter, or email, thank you for reading, for your thoughts, suggestions, cold remedies, etc. Keep ’em coming!
- Quinoa and kale – the food of champions. 🙂
Lots of love to you all. It’s Friday!! I hope you all had a wonderful (short) week and I hope you have a great day. 🙂