Last Friday, Hélène aka HealthyFrenchie nominated me for a Sunshine Award! It made my day! I kept meaning to post about it, but since my weekend was full of places to go, people to see and getting priorities out of the way, it was a little hard. It’s so nice to be thought of as someone who spreads some sunshine in the blogging world and it’s nice to be able to nominate other bloggers and spread the love. So without further ado…
The Official Rules of the Sunshine Award:
• Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
• Answer 10 questions about yourself.
• Nominate 10 other fabulous bloggers.
• Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
• Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. Favorite color? Green.
2. Favorite animal? The incomparable Nimborino, aka Nimbus the super-cat!
3. Favorite number? 1 (because it’s my birthday) though I like 8 because it’s fluid and unending.
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Water or freshly squeezed juice.
5. Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook (click “like”! :-))
6. My passion? All things nutrition, wellness and yoga.
7. Prefer getting or giving presents? I love giving presents but it kind of stresses me out, because, what if the person doesn’t like it?
8. Favorite pattern? A healthy one. 🙂 ….But if we’re talking about decorative patterns, I really like the French, floral, Marie Antoinette-inspired patterns.
9. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. I love waking up early on a day off and getting the most out of the day.
10. Favorite flower? Lily of the Valley
Who I nominate:
- Meg at Maknwaves – she has a fantastic passion for life, blogging about everything from working-out, to at-home DIY projects. Love it!
- Anne Kristin at alternativeeating – She posts a great daily work-out and a lot of information on food, food allergies, travel, and she recently had a baby.
- A Charmed Yogi – A yoga instructor in Georgia, a dog lover, and she practices/teaches aerial yoga! So cool!
- Mrs. Buena Vida – She has great, healthy recipes and all around entertaining writing.
- Hilary at The Nomad Grad – great info for a young person who loves to travel but needs to travel on a budget.
- Thisdynamiclife – One of my favorites! She’s a lawyer, yoga instructor and has some really beautiful and meaningful writing.
- Ahimsamaven – a great writer of all things yoga, self discovery and a yoga teacher as well.
- Terra at adkjerseygirl – “a recovering attorney” (as she says) obsessed with all things healthy and a wellness coach among many others.
- Seed to Salad – an at home gardener in Missouri with a strong passion for healthy, home-grown, flavorful food.
- Self Blossoming – a beautiful compilation of quotes and phrases, and the like about wellness and personal spirituality.