Obviously I doctored the photo a bit with Instagram but it didn’t look much different. The sun was so bright and fiery that I had to take a picture and share.
Anyway, I hope all your weeks were lovely. Mine was short and sweet. Easter was last weekend and it was lovely. As you all know we took a few days off for the holiday and went to Pennsylvania because my husband’s family lives there. The weather was beautiful and we got to spend a lot of time with our nieces and nephew and siblings which always makes for tons of fun. So without further delay, here are my blessings this week:
- Caitlin – your jewelry is beautiful and congratulations on your hard work, now for sale, at the Brooklyn Museum! You’re an inspiration to me and I’m so happy and blessed that you’re my friend! 🙂
- Taco bars for Easter Sunday lunch;
- Vacation days that make for short work-weeks;
- Beautiful weather in the Northeast;
- Best friends;
- Green Juice;
- Coconut Oil (an ayurvedic remedy for eczema) – check out this post, Coo-Coo for Coconuts by adkjerseygirl at the LBG, Living Inside Out blog about the wonderful health benefits of coconuts;
- Being able to successfully stay away from potato chips after spending a few days writing about them;
- Yoga Cures by Tara Stiles;
- Finally, in remembrance of the 100th anniversary of the night the Titanic struck and iceberg and sank, Hearty Barley Soup – one of the best soups that I have ever tasted. It was served at dinner to the first class passengers on the night of April 14, 1912.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend wherever you are. Any fun weekend plans for you? 🙂 I’m off to make some juice! xoxo! See you soon!